Photo/scapes offers you photographic tuition on location at some exciting and creative destinations. Small groups to allow for more 'one-on-one' advice. Learn more about photography in scenic conditions with special emphasis on sunrise and sunset to capture that 'magic hour' of lighting.
NEXT WORKSHOP WITH A GREAT TRAVEL EXPERIENCE IN ICELAND at the same time. personal attention to your photographic development throughout the guided tour. August 2015 and September 2016. Book your place now - by emailing me your interest.
and always.... small group 3hour workshops at $95 per person in Bunbury. email me if interested in joining up
Having taken your camera off 'auto', learn more creative techniques in camera and in photo-editing with the amazing Lightroom 5 and Photoshop. Learn shotcuts to save you time and effort. A great extension of your current knowledge to further enjoy photography.
If you wish to be part of an introductory photo workshop... learning the basic camera settings and what makes a great photo, Then email me with your expression of interest.... when we have enough people we will run another of these workshops.!!!
You will go away able to make better photos more often!!
Tuition per hour one-on-one is available to learn the bsics of your camera through to more advanced manual use. This is ideal as you get to learn 'what you want to learn' .... but group tuition also available as below.
Photo/scapes…. photographic destination workshops
with Ian Robertson www.ianrobertsonphotography.com
You may wish to purchase a 10-edition set of emails on "Getting Started in Photography" sent out to you on a regular basis for $39.95... email me if you wish to purchase this great little introduction where you can work through at your own pace.
Then extend your skills with any of the following....
Let me guide you through the photographic process with either a ‘getting started’ one day event or a progressive series of workshops. The specially chosen locations will provide photographic opportunities for all levels of experience and interests; and caters for various fitness levels as some hiking may be involved.
Small groups are preferred so that there is adequate time given for ‘one-to-one’ tuition, while you share experiences with like-minded photo enthusiasts.
Typically a day will last some 5-6hours including either sunrise or sunset to catch the ‘golden hour’ of photography. We cannot control the weather, so unless rain is imminent the show will go on giving opportunity to be creative with the changing elements.
I will discuss and provide advice primarily on landscape techniques, composition, exposure, focus control, lighting and tripod use.
A post excursion night (approximately 11/2hrs) will follow approximately one week later to discuss your photo images, offering further suggestions with some photo-editing computer software.
You may need to provide personal products such as insect repellant, sunscreen, hat, working torch, sturdy closed footwear for your own comfort – all dependent on the location for which you will be more formally advised prior to the event……. Otherwise just bring yourselves and a positive attitude.
That’s all, ready for the next step in a possible future career or to enhance your enjoyment of photography as a hobby.
The total cost for each workshop is $195 pp. To further enhance the experience a food hamper with drinks can be included.
Please read the Terms and Conditions attached which apply to these practical workshops.
Alternative options for tuition on theory only on camera settings, techniques, composition and Photoshop Elements or from basic to creative Photoshop editing is available on an hourly basis.
Let me help you create your next photographic masterpiece.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of booking...
1. A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required at the time of booking and must be sent with the completed booking form.
2. The balance of the cost of the workshop will be due 28 days before the workshop starts. If full payment is not received by the specified date, we reserved the right to treat the booking as cancelled and retain the deposit.
3. If a booking is made less than 28 days prior to the beginning of the workshop, the full cost is payable at the time of booking.
4. If a client cancels the workshop less than 28 days before the beginning of the workshop, the monies will be retained for a future workshop or opt for up to a 50% refund. In all other instances, the deposit will be retained and the balance refunded.
5. For overnight stays, you will be allocated either a single room or double/twin room for single occupancy. There is no single occupancy surcharge. Where double or twin rooms are available, they will be allocated on a first come, first served basis at the time of check in.
6. Ian Robertson reserves the right to cancel any workshop. Where this is due to under booking, we will do so no less than 14 days before the beginning of the workshop. If cancellation is due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. fire, flood, industrial disputes, etc.) we may give less than 14 days notice. In the event of any cancellation, we will offer either a total refund or a place on an alternative workshop. If the alternative workshop is cheaper, we will refund the difference, and if it is more expensive, you will be required to pay the balance.
7. If you have any special dietary requirements you should inform us at the time of booking. We will advise the relevant supplier of your requirements, but cannot guarantee that such requests will be met and have no liability to you if such requests are not met.
8. We will supply you with an itinerary before the workshop, but please note that the itinerary is an outline only, and may be changed due to weather conditions, etc. It is not a contractual obligation on the part of the organiser.
9. The workshop fee does not include your transport to the meeting place or any costs associated with car parking, insurance or photographic equipment.
10. As there is some hiking involved to reach such destinations, reasonable fitness is expected and the provider of this service will not be held responsible for any medical or health issues which may arise from the workshop.All applicants participate at their own risk and the organiser accepts no responsibility for injury or damage done to their persons or property. It is recommended that applicants hold their own personal Public Liability Insurance.
11. The client must communicate any perceived failure in the performance of this contract on the spot to the organiser, thus giving the organiser the opportunity to achieve a satisfactory solution. Should this not be possible, you should make your complaint known to us in writing within 14 days of the conclusion of the workshop.
12. By signing the booking form you are agreeing to accept all of the above conditions. The person who signs the booking form does so on behalf of all the individuals included on it, so that all are bound by the booking conditions.
(Please print and return by fax to 08 97212722 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org )
PH: _____________________ (DAY) ___________________A/H
Workshop Name/Date: __________________________________
Diet needs: ___________________________________________
I/We in signing below have read and agree to abide by all Terms and Conditions
Payment can be internet paid into Westpac Bank BSB 036 122 A/C 514020
Reference: your surname photoscapes